Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tips on how to save money

I am gonna give you some tips on how to save money. Like most of us, I has debts, however, I decided that I wanted to be debt free this year. The methods that will be shared here can help you save and be debt free.

1) Never foreget to pay your credit card in full, If you can not afford it, pay the minimum required.

2) Plan your trips inadvance, Do not go back on the same direction just because you didnt check earlier to find out what was on the way.

3) By things like toilet paper and washing liquids from 99cents store.

3) Try to carry lunch, it gonna help you to stay healthy and save money.

4)Dont buy things you know that you dont have money to pay for.

 

I have used these tips, for two years and now I am financial fee, and that a great accomplishment and wonderful feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment